All skin types can benefit from exfoliation. Exfoliation facilitates epidermal renewal, improves surface texture and accelerates treatment response. The issue is not whether to exfoliate, but which type you should use and how often. The chief options are alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) and beta hydroxy acids (BHAs), and topical scrubs.
You might think during the winter you should avoid exfoliating to lock in moisture. Actually, you can get away with using exfoliates or scrubs up to 2 times a week to scrub away dead Skin. It will actually buff your dry, chapped skin and leave your face and body looking silky smooth.
Offects Exfoliating Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
This formulation gently exfoliates and cleanses skin, reduces excess oil and neutralizes free radicals. Encapsulated Vitamin E provides antioxidant protection and hydration for healthy skin.
Indication: Normal to oily skin and acne-prone skin
- Contains multiple foaming surfactants to remove oil and impurities from the skin
- Targets excess sebum
- Jojoba esters help to remove dead skin cells to help unclog pores and stimulate healthy cell renewal
- Beta hydroxy acid (BHA) provides chemical exfoliation of dead skin cells
- Provides antioxidant protection to neutralize free radicals
- Helps to calm and soothe inflamed and irritated skin
Offects Exfoliating Polish, Anti-Aging Formula
In this exfoliating polish, ultra-fine magnesium crystals exfoliate dead skin cells and increase epidermal turnover for a cleaner, smoother, more even-toned complexion. Vitamins A, C, E and C-esters provide antioxidant benefits to help maintain skin barrier function.
Indication: All skin types to promote exfoliation and enhance product penetration
- Provides physical exfoliation with magnesium crystals for at-home benefits of microdermabrasion
- Instantly polishes skin to restore a smoother texture and healthy glow
- Removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores
- Stimulates healthy circulation and restores skin’s normal pH
- Stimulates cellular renewal to brighten skin and even its tone
- Enhances the penetration of active ingredients
- Helps to quickly remove dry, flaking skin
- Contains a combination of vitamins to provide powerful antioxidant protection
Vitascrub Maximum Strength Acne Treatment
This maximum-strength acne medication helps treat and prevent future breakouts. Lactic acid works as a chemical exfoliant to keep pores clean, while 2% salicylic acid aids in the removal of impurities that can clog pores.
Indication: All skin types, especially oily, acne-prone skin
- Added tea tree oil helps keep skin clean
- Dual-acid system chemically works to remove dead skin cells, whiteheads and blackheads
- Micro-beads and micro-sphere crystals provide a dual mechanism exfoliation to gently remove dead skin cells, increase circulation and improve skin texture
- Exclusive 12-hour, multi-oxidant, time-release complex helps provide continuous antioxidant benefits
- Skin rehydrators ensure that skin remains soft and moist
- Contains ultra-mild surfactants to lift dirt, oil and impurities
Offects TE-Pads Acne Pore Treatment
This treatment reduces surface sebum, removes dead skin cells and deep cleans congested pores using 2% salicylic acid. Botanical extracts calm inflammation and soothe irritation. Offects TE-Pads are recommended for the prevention and treatment of excess oiliness and breakouts.
Indication: Treats and prevents acne, removes excess oil on acne-prone skin
- Dual-chemical exfoliation removes dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores and help decrease breakouts
- Reduces oiliness to help control acne and provide a clearer complexion
- Calms and soothes inflamed and irritated skin
- Provides antioxidants to protect against damage caused by free radicals
REVISION Black Mask
A purifying facial mask for a smooth, polished complexion.
Indication: All skin types. Ideal for oily skin because of its purification and mild exfoliation properties. Great for normal and dry skin for its nourishing, hydrating and soothing properties.
- Deep cleans skin, ridding of impurities, excess sebum and other toxins.
- Natural exfoliators leave skin looking polished and smooth.
- Helps to noticeably refine and tighten pores.
- Reduces the appearance of blackheads.
- Unique properties of Silt derived from European freshwater lakes help purify and soothe skin.
- Contains Salicylic Acid in time-released microspheres for mild exfoliation benefits.
REVISION Finishing Touch
Microdermabrasion scrub for polished skin.
Indication: Ideal for normal, combination, oily and mature skin types to help rejuvenate and brighten dull skin.
- Removes top, dead layer of cells to improve the texture of skin.
- Great to use in between professional treatments to help maintain and enhance results.
- Enables moisturizers and other products to more effectively penetrate the skin.
- Contains Polynesian Volcanic Black Sand and Ultra-Fine Pumice to remove dull, dry skin cells.
- Freshwater Silt helps to remove toxins while nourishing and hydrating the skin.
MSRP $48.00 MSRP $64.00
REVISION Skin Resurfacer 15% & 25%
Glycolic Facial Lotion
Indication: Great for mature, sun damaged skin. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
- Intense glycolic lotion enhances the effectiveness of in-office procedures and other anti-aging treatments.
- Brightens and smooths skin to help correct the visible signs of aging.
- Incorporates glycolic acid in a patented time-released polymer delivery system for maximum efficacy with minimal irritation.
- Aloe, Bisabolol and Mugwort further help to soothe and minimize irritation.