Invisapeel Intensive Resurfacing Peel is a unique at-home peel formulation that uses a novel combination of papain and bromelain plant enzymes, and glycolic acid to exfoliate the surface of the epidermis, improving skin texture and tone. This safe and well-tolerated ZO peel shows no apparent signs of exfoliation and is suitable for all ages, skin types and conditions. It is the perfect peel for anyone. This at-home treatment breaks down the stratum corneum, thus allowing faster treatment results when ZO products are used. It also allows for deeper benefits from any ZO treatment protocol.
- Smooths uneven, rough textured skin
- Minimized acne PIH (post inflammatory hyperpigmentation)
- Reduces flakiness
- Replenishes moisture within the stratum corneum
- Revives dull looking skin
- Aids lipid replenishment for skin barrier restoration and reinforcement
- Improves the visible signs of sun damage
- Accelerates a faster, deeper improvement of any ZO treatment
A safe, easy peel that can be performed at home by applying Ossential Advanced Radical Night Repair in the morning and at night for three to five days. This peel provides superficial exfoliation, promotes cell turnover and stimulates deeper cellular activity for firmer more even toned skin. It not only improves the appearance of the skin, but also its ability to repair and renew itself.
- Repairs damaged surface skin
- Strengthens skin and reduce sensitivity
- Improves skin texture
- Tightens large pores
- Reduces and corrects abnormal surface pigmentation and sun damage
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines
- Brightens, smooths and tightens skin for a more youthful appearance
ZO 3-STEP PEEL
Not just another ordinary peel, the ZO 3-Step Peel is the only multi-functional epidermal peel designed to provide longer-lasting treatment benefits. Utilizing a blend of exfoliants, a 6% concentration of retinol, and multi-action agents that stimulate collagen and restore moisture balance, it evens skin texture for softer, smoother, tighter looking skin. The ZO 3-Step Peel is an innovative in-office treatment followed by an at-home retinol treatment designed to support dermal and epidermal stimulation.
- Removes the outermost layers of skin
- Stimulates deeper skin layers for more profound benefits, stimulating cellular function
- Suppresses skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones and pollution post-procedure
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores and dullness
- Usage studies show that the peel is easily done, its safety is remarkable and that it causes minimal burning and stinging